ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 3, 2009

Anticipating: Starbucks Planner 2010!!!!

In less than 12 hours (oo na, adik na kung adik) Starbucks will launch it's Red Cups and Starbucks Planner for 2010. I can barely wait! In the meantime, I dusted off my shelf and decided to take stock of my current collection. At present I'm at 46 and counting! I realized I lost 2 tumblers in the past few monthsl: the DIY tumbler and an orange one my stepdad brought me home from the States. I think I left them in the school cafeteria :-(

Anyway, tomorrow, I will foolishly troop to the nearest Starbucks to start my new quest. I wish I can afford to claim all three designs they are launching. I wonder how many stickers I will need...how many calories I will consume...and how many nights I'll be up due to all that caffeine.

Oh Lordy...someone give me a Belle De Jour planner and tell me to shut up already.

Yeah right. See you in Starbucks tomorrow. Last year it took me all of 8 days to get my first planner. Let's see how this one goes.

8 stars twinkling:

Hotchiqqa 11/03/2009 09:00:00 PM  

Question!

What are you going to do with all those planners? Pati BDJ na din? Hahaha :D

Asan ang tipid? :-p

Hotchiqqa 11/03/2009 09:02:00 PM  

and by the way, the planner here in SG is like being sold all year round. Di lang kasing cute nang sa Pinas.. pero...

Please don't ask me to buy you. Hahaha Abuso na yun Teacher Ria! but you know I love you diba? Haha :)

Ria 11/03/2009 09:05:00 PM  

teacher grace, kahit planner nalang please hehe! magkano ba?!?

hirap kasi mag decide sa design, kaya BDJ nalang. yeah, right haha!

Hotchiqqa 11/03/2009 09:25:00 PM  

Haha mali, dapat di ko na sinabe! Mug nalang. for sure di ka matutuwa sa planner nila.. I'll take a picture when I go there again.. Haha

Gusto ko bumili ulet ng BDJ pero di ko naman masyado magagamit dito. Sayang lang. :(

John Paul Manahan 11/04/2009 06:12:00 AM  

good luck.

hmmm.... baka naman future boyps ang magbibigay ng BDJ. :p

Ria 11/04/2009 12:30:00 PM  

kailangan ko ng 2010 planner. malamang mauuna ang 2010 bago dumating ang mokong. harhar. bitter much?!?!

Niel Steve 11/05/2009 06:28:00 AM  

OMG. so did you actually use those planners? Hehe.

I have one sticker na! =) Im sure you will beat your 8 day last year. Manglilibre ka ba? Hahaha

Ria 11/05/2009 12:17:00 PM  

@Teban: kunyari lang ginagamit ko hahaha! alam ko na: since lagi ka naman nagche-check ng papers sa Starbucks, paki kumpleto yung isang card ha....pamasko mo na sa akin hahahahaha

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP