ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 22, 2009

An Early New Years Resolution

Every year I tell myself it is pointless to come up with New Years Resolutions because every year, no matter how hard I try, I do not meet my resolutions. However, for 2010, I think I HAVE to do this one:

I need to plan my days more efficiently.

Lately I've noticed that I keep forgetting things I have to do, mainly because I have so many "slash" jobs (Hindi ako slasher ha! It's just that I am a teacher-slash-professor-slash-psychologist-slash-blogger-slash-pseudomommy). That, coupled with my age, makes it difficult to remember everything. Therefore, I need a planner.

With that said, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I win the 2010 Belle de Jour planner from a contest being hosted at KikayCorner.net.

Besides this being a cute planner, I think it will help in my goal to planning my year better. Oh, and the coupons in it are priceless! 

1 stars twinkling:

Jenn 11/24/2009 07:51:00 AM  

Uy... gusto ko rin yang Belle de Jour planner.. join nga rin ako. =)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP