ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 12, 2009

A City of Romance.



Not so long ago, my cousins toured my dream destination: Paris. She came home with photo after photo that left me wishing I could have also been there. In my fantasies, I imagine myself honeymooning in Paris. There's simply something so irresistibly romantic about that city. I can just imagine myself strolling down the Champs Élysées and then standing in awe of the Eiffel Tower. As I think about it, images of Anne Hathaway as Andy Sachs in The Devil Wears Prada dance around in my head to the tune of Moonriver. Ooohh...Paris.

From now till November 19, 2009 visiting this dreamy destination is made even more plausible with British Airways November Seat Sale. Travel packages go for as low as $749! British Airways also boasts of it's world class service and is sure to offer you a highly pleasurable experience with their ergonomically designed seats which definitely will not make the long trip hard on your body. Plus expect complementary food and cocktails during your flight and over 200 in-flight entertainment options.

British Airways flies to many other destinations around Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa. So if Paris is not your cup of tea, why not check out their holiday guides to Cairo, Dubai, Hong Kong, the Maldives and so much more. So what are you waiting for? Whip out those passports and start booking your trips!Click Here

Post?slot_id=84832&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP