ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 17, 2008

Haunt Me Everyday

Do you ever get that feeling you're being haunted? No, not by some ethereal or supernatural being, but by days gone by. For the past two weeks, I've felt overly haunted by these earthly ghosts.

It started out with some benign message...something that logically should not bother me nor cause any distress. But alas, with that one message, I am haunted everyday.

I have always said that I try to live life with no regrets. Lately, however, this haunting is a sad reminder of one phase in my life I truly regret.

I gotta lay this to rest....the thing is, no matter how much I've laid this ghost of my past down, like a phoenix rising from the ashes, it comes to haunt me everyday.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP