ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 25, 2008

Bookworm is Back


It's been a long time since I've taken time out to read a book...for the most part I've only had the opportunity to read textbooks, workbooks, and children's stories, but to actually read a book for fun....it's been a while. Anyway, the other day while I was cramming for a workshop I had to give, my so-called-uncomplicated-friend told me about a bloggers event with Fully Booked. And yup, because of her, I will be going :-) Looking forward to it!!! I'm actually hoping I was one of the first 100 to have registered as they will get a freebie from the organizers. Wanna come? Register here :-)




1 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  11/27/2008 09:16:00 PM  

so were you one of the first 100? :D enjoy!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP