ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 30, 2010

The Wonderful World of PDF

As a child, I loved spending countless hours in the bookstore. When I was living in the States, my playground of choice was the neighborhood library. However, now that I am grown up, I don't have the luxury of spending time in those places anymore. In fact, I barely have time to read :-( Right now, the only stuff I end up reading are journal articles and ebooks on my handy-dandy E63.It helps a lot that pdf files are readily available and easily downloaded into my phone so I can read them whenever I am in transit.

One thing, however, that frustrates me when I browse pdf files online, especially those that are for academic purposes, is that sometimes it is not specified if it is a full article or if it's just an abstract. It would help if there were thumbnails and previews that would allow me to check the files, such as the newagepdfsearch, without downloading first, that way I don't use up the precious little space left in my trusty lappy.

Also, as a teacher, I try to save my files in pdf so that I can be more confident in uploading and sharing notes and lectures with my students. This way I am assured, to some degree, that whatever I send is not as easily changed as compared to in a simple document file.






1 stars twinkling:

MerryCherry 7/13/2010 07:23:00 PM  

The best part about PDF, it doesn't matter what word version your recipient have. :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP