ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 30, 2010

Looking for nominees for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs?

It's just about that time of the year where the blogosphere searches for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of the year. I found out about this contest last year when I got into the whole blogging scene. Back then, my blog, The Accidental Teacher was nominated!

This year, two of my blogs have made appearances on the list again! Nominated are The Accidental Teacher and Fat Girl No More.I am so honored to actually be nominated, and I can only wish I can actually make the top 10 this year. Competition is tight though!!!

If you wanna join the writing contest and are looking for nominees, please do consider my blogs ;-) One more blog I'm advocating for is my friend Earth's blog, Surviving Autism and for foodie fans, Nomnomclub.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP