ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 12, 2009

A Matter of Perspective.

Sometimes I get tired of hearing the phrase "it's all a matter of perspective". Similarly, people always try to cheer you up by saying something like look at the bright side or it could have been worse. While I know that these are true, at times it can get infuriating, especially when you feel that changing the way you view things is not enough.

I guess what I've learned over the past few months since is that beyond changing my point of view is recognizing that one needs to be proactive about what it is he or she wants to change in themselves. It's more than just a matter of perspective.

Wala lang. Thought of the day lang.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP