ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 15, 2009

2012.

Last Friday night, I was able to see the movie 2012 thanks to Myk and to TV5. It was one of the most intense movies I've seen in a long time! I've seen a lot of  "end of the world" and doomsday stories and each one gets more and more amazing in terms of cinematography and digital effects. With regards to the story, however, I feel that there is really a common thread uniting all these movies. There's always the unassuming, not-so-well off character who has his own personal demons to contend with (usually issues with marriage and the kids), then comes the unlikely hero who stands for humanity and calls for unity, and of course, the sheer luck that manages to save them in time. Not that that's a bad thing, but it made me anticipate what would happen next.

Anyway, what I liked about the movie (besides the cool visual imagery) is that it made me reflect on what I really believe in. I used to see myself as a very advanced and modern thinker, but the movie made me realize that deep down inside, what I really believe in is not really science, but what my faith tells me. Maybe some might find that hard to believe, even strange perhaps. But I left the cinema with a stronger faith in my God that despite the troubles of the earth, He will not abandon me. Controversial thought? What do you think? Will a 2012 scenario ever happen???



4 stars twinkling:

Ambo 11/15/2009 11:16:00 PM  

I love 2012 movie! It's like riding in a roller coaster! Breath taking talaga. I believe it happen, but no one knows when. Makagawa na nga ark hehe

Ambo 11/15/2009 11:17:00 PM  

i mean it will happen sorry typo error...

Ria 11/15/2009 11:20:00 PM  

you really feel so? ako the scientific part of me says there is a possibility that it will happen, pero ayoko maniwala. pasakay nalang sa ark mo kung sakali ha! :-)

Kikit 11/18/2009 10:55:00 PM  

Hello Ria. When I saw the 2012 poster at theaters, I told myself I'm not watching it. Imagining the world ending in 2012 scared me to death. It's too soon. :( I'm a sissy, ain't I? Hahaha :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP