ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

March 27, 2009

Purse Tag

And so begins my first attempt at blog tags...hehe. I only recently discovered the whole concept of tagging in Facebook, but I never really saw much of it in blogs. Then again, I seldom randomly blog hop...anyways, I got this tag from Jen and so I can sense a new addiction beginning. However, I don't think purse tag would be appropriate for me...I think bag tag is more like it!!!

Here's why:

See...it's no purse!!! I got this Esprit tote bag during my last trip to Baguio. Yup, it was a treasure found in the ukay ukay. It was actually one of six bags I bought in that trip. If I'm not mistaken, it was originally quoted at Php 150.00 but I was able to haggle it down to Php 90.00.

It has a pretty pink and blue flower print in canvass, and the top part, the aqua strip, is like a water-proof fabric. Don't really know what it's called though :-) Anyway, the nice thing about this bag is the the way the strap was designed. It has a metal claspy thing that attaches to metal rings. If you notice, there are two sets of rings that it can attach to. This makes the bag adjustable in size. If I unfold the flap, the bag goes up an extra 2 to 3 inches. Cool right? An added bonus to this bag is that it is reversible. It's perfect for the beach because it resists water. I like using it too when it's rainy.

The day Jen tagged me, I decided to use this bag becuase it matched my dress SO PERFECTLY.


I particularly like big bags because I carry a lot of things all the time. In fact, my friends tease me that I need a maleta or suitcase when I go anywhere. Often their right. If I was tagged a day before being done so, the bag i had was twice the size of this!

Why do I need a big bag? Here's why:

I stuff it to death!!!

I've ruined a lot of bags doing just this, which is why I make it a point to find affordable bags. Can you imagine spending a lot of money for a bag that just gets broken?!? Plus I often get sawa with my bags after a while so I like buying lots of different cheap bags rather than just one investment bag.


Here's a rundown of what was in my bag:
1. My laptop. I almost never go anywhere without it!!! More so when I have to go to class.
2. A scarf that I got in my last trip to Bangkok (the blue one that everything is on top on).
3. My car papers. The small black pouch beside my laptop. I had to pick them up from insurance on the way to work.
4. My wallet.
5. Test papers that I have to grade.
6. My faculty ID
7. My Nokia 6500c.
8. My SEW760i phone.
9. My camera in the Gola case I bought super cheap in the World Trade Bazaar last Christmas.
10. My "dump"pouch (the transparent one). It has all my accessories for the laptop: charger, pointer, VGA connector, USB's, ipod cord and ballpens. Plus little sheets of paper from class.
11. My kikay kit (the brown pouch). It was one of my favorite Christmas gifts last year, from my co-teacher in preschool. It's got all my essentials...and more hahaha.
12. A DVD of Don Juan De Marco. We had film showing in class :-)
13. My ipod.
14. An almost empty pack of Giggles wipes.
15. Some tissue inside my yellow tissue case.
16. My inhaler. Especially useful this past three weeks given how my asthma is acting up.
17. A small bottle of alcohol.
18. Bench Bratz Kiwi Alcogel.
19. Off spritz.
20. My Denman hairbrush.
21. A small fan.
22. My house keys.
23. My car keys, the one with a Disneyland keychain. Yup, Andrea tunay kong pangalan.
24. Coins that were scattered at the bottom of my bag

That's about it. Apparently it was a good thing I was tagged on a day when I had a "smaller"bag wahahahaha!!!

Now what?!? I am tagging Ryan, Jen, Trina, Summer, and Janine.

Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

1 stars twinkling:

Ria 3/29/2009 11:40:00 AM  

haay....after doing this purse tag... i bought a new one!!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP