ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 17, 2008

I think I lost my sense of direction...

Then again, can you really lose something you never had to begin with?!? Haha.

Ever since I was a little girl, I always had trouble with directions, particularly left and right. I don't know if it really is attributed to the fact that I was said to be diagnosed with a mild case of dyslexia as a child, but for some reason, I always seem to get lost whenever I am given directions. Sometimes it works well for me, especially as a preschool teacher as it helps with the teaching left and right since the kids mirror what I do. So when I teach left and raise my right hand, they raise their left. Confusing, but true.

Anyway, today my poor sense of direction got me into trouble again!!! I was heading to La Napa salon in Makati for a freebie haircut and because I got so desperately lost, I missed my haircut!!! Thankfully I was able to get a new schedule for tomorrow. This time I'm sure I won't get lost. At least I hope so!!!

2 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  10/19/2008 11:47:00 AM  

with our keen sense of direction, i definitely think we should join the next amazing race asia! :D hahaha!

Ria 10/19/2008 06:06:00 PM  

mwahaha. we'd make good tv!!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP