ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

September 21, 2008

Smile even if it kills you..

My tita loves the song "Smile". When things are rough, she always hums it under her breath.

Lately I've been catching myself doing just that. Many times it helps. Occasionally, however, even the hope the song promises makes it difficult to smile. As I try to believe in the power of smiling through crappiness, the taunting whisper of doubt suddenly becomes deafening...it says "yeah right", and goes even further with "sinong niloloko mo diyan"...

But even with that...I'll try to keep on smiling. Even if it kills me!

1 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  9/21/2008 07:43:00 PM  

of course, like what you said, things just look better when you smile...especially you *wink* argh, im working on my hibernation. haha! kasi naman eh...

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP