ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

December 22, 2009

When In Manila

As the saying goes, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Change that to Manila: When in Manila, do as the Manila folk do! I first met Vince Golangco when I attended a surfing event organized by one of my favorite blogger friends, Jonel of LetsGoSago.net. He shared his idea for a new blog/vlog site where he would feature what to do when in Manila.

It was nice to see the idea he discussed come into fruition. His site is filled with hilarious sketches and videos about current events in the city. He also features a lot of places to eat and things to see in the country. If you're looking for a fun read, or should I say view, go check out WhenInManila.com . If there was something that could make the site better, however, I would say it would be adding a mobile plug-in so the site loads quickly and with less hassle via mobile, especially since I more often than not browse via my Nokia E63.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP