ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

February 5, 2010

Quick and Easy Photo Effects!

I am so jealous of my friend Janine's photoshopping skills. Try as I might, I can never get what she does! All I can manage to do is adjust lighting and brightness, but to do fun photoshop effects like making it seem that you are in another place or even better, in a drawing or big screen, is an impossibility for me. Much as I try, I can't seem to master the fine art of photo shop! Well, to be fair, I think if I really tried hard enough, I'd get it, but I don't really have the time or patience to do so.

Good thing I came across an online funny photo effects site which allows me to upload photos and in an instant, my photos are transformed! Take a look at these:

thanks Iris for the nice photo that I was able to transform!

I picked these effects because I always liked sketches but I'm too shy to pose for a portrait.Through this online program, I have what I wanted :-) There are lots of other funny pictures effects available, such as making your photo a tattoo, appear next to a white tiger, in a Rubik's cube and lots more. In fact, new effects are added daily.

Beat that Photoshop!  Granted that I am limited to the uploaded effects, the fact that there are so many effects to choose from definitely trumps that. Plus all the time I get to save from editing a photo over and over to get an effect that I want is a big bonus!

Here's another one I liked a lot! 

This is a nice treatment for one of my very favorite photos. I love how the sepia tones bring an old feeling to the photo. I used the same effect for other photos but this ended up being the best. Why don't you give it a try too? Take my word for it: trying out these effects can be addicting!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP