ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

December 22, 2009

Dreaming of My Beach Vacation

9 days to go and I'll finally be off to the beach!!! I can barely wait. It's been a long and tiring three weeks of working overtime so this break is definitely going to do me a lot of good. In anticipation, I've been searching for different beaches and ocean front vacation spots. One that caught my eye is the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel and Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort. What a beautiful sight! I have always dreamed of going to see the south and this would be a perfect spot for me!

I am more of a beach person rather than a mountain girl so going to a place like the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resorts would definitely be a dream vacation for me. I love lounging under the sun and feeling the sand between my toes. The gentle sounds of the waves crashing into shore is by far the sweetest and most relaxing sound for me.

Although I may only be going to Boracay, a local beach in the Philippines in the next few weeks, I sure will be dreaming about the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotels tonight.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP