ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

January 4, 2009

Rediscovering Photoshop


Over the past few months, I've been dabbling with Photoshop. I haven't really had the time to sit down and fiddle with it to my hearts delight, however. Also, having my so called uncomplicated friend around (who is quite amazing with it!) has made me less than eager to really get to know it. However, since she's been busy with other stuff, plus the fact that she's leaving soon, and topped off with the notion that she can't do it for me forever, I decided to give it a shot.

Here's one of my major projects ;-) During the holiday break I decided to make a photo calendar for a friend who is leaving for Australia.

Can't wait to explore more...haven't even attempted the special effects and all yet!!!

3 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  1/05/2009 08:25:00 AM  

hahaha...this is gonna boost your ego so much...ANG GANDA!!!! =)

Anonymous,  1/05/2009 10:47:00 AM  

this really really made me SMILE :) ang ganda talaga! :)

(masmaganda pag may copy kami from you. haha joke!)

Ria 1/05/2009 06:07:00 PM  

j: thanks :-)

t: penge pambayad, print kita hehe :-)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP