ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

November 3, 2005

Sunshine!

Got a comment on my earlier post about prince charming not existing. Actually, the second from the same person. It kinda got me to thinking (or should I say believing again?) that there are really no such things as coincidences. Rather, they are reminders that life is good, and that although I am in control of my destiny, I do not do it alone. Strangely, too, is that the lady commenting on my blog also lived here in the Philippines for some time. It was comforting to know that in this big world we live in, one is really never alone.

So as I read through her comments, I had to smile to myself and say that inspite of all the daily hassles and endless routines, I am so blessed to have the chance to keep on doing all these things. The sad thing is I keep getting caught in the busyness of the day and the aches and pains of daily living that I forget to look at the ray of sunshine that is always there, albeit at times hiding behind the clouds.

It's funny. I am a psychologist. As such, I'm supposed to help them see through the dark days, guide them towards the path of wellness and inner peace. But a lot of times, I forget to do that myself. I'm glad that there are little brusts of sunshine like my nameless "angel" that reminds me of how simply blessed I am.


0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP