ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 30, 2005

On Pause

it's 6pm and i still have yet to get started on things i should have finished two weeks ago. it's so damned annoying. i'm not usually like this!!! in fact, i'm so o.c. when it comes to work. however, for some inexplicable reason, i kinda feel like i've been on pause for the longest time. i can't get myself started again. imagine a wind-up toy that ran out of power...can someone please wind me up???

to top it off bookworm won't load on my computer...boredboredboerd...

1 stars twinkling:

doubleknot 10/30/2005 06:40:00 PM  

know how you feel - several times in my life have felt like I am 'on pause'. Then something happens and I realize the pause was needed.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP