ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

December 25, 2008

12 Things I Am Grateful for this Christmas (Christmas List 10/12

As Christmas day descends on us, I am taking the moment to reflect on the things I am grateful for this Christmas. It has been a pretty interesting year, so to speak. It didn't start out great, but it definitely is ending at a more positive note.

With no further ado, here is my list of 12 things I'm grateful for this Christmas:

1. Going back to Playschool. Getting back in the preschool mode, no matter how stressful and difficult it can get, has been like coming home after a long vacation.
2. Bubba. Having him in my life has truly made it so much better. He is the joy of my life and no matter how sad I am or how bad things are, he always makes it better.
3. My successful thesis proposal defense last April.
4. The Davao adventure. I am grateful that I got to explore such a beautiful island and to hang out with friends, but more than anything I am grateful not only for the trip (and the photo ops hehe) but because it heralded the birth of JTRAPS :-)
5. Introduction to Jung class and Ms. Seann. I am grateful that I had these, as these were very essential contributors to my present well-being. Through this I have become more authentic and honest, not just towards others, but towards myself.
6. My digicam. I am grateful for this wonderful piece of technology as it allows me to capture great moments with friends and family.
7. Bubba's and my trip to Laiya last October. I am grateful for the opportunity to go on a retreat with the most special figure in my life, as it gave me the chance to just sit and be still.
8. Discovering my artistic skills. I am grateful that this year I was able to hone my artistic and creative abilities, be it in graphic arts, drawing, as well as in verbal abilities (aka hosting hehe)
9. My job in DLSU. Despite my dislike for research, I love being a lecturer in the University and I hope I can have it for a long time.
10. Pretty good finances. While I still wish I could afford to buy things I wanted without having to save for it, or to think of it for that matter, I am grateful I can afford most of the comforts I want at anytime.
11. Being happy. I am grateful this year for the fact that I am happy despite and in spite of everything that may be happening around.
12. PsychConsult. I am grateful that I am part of this organization and for the friends I've made in it.

3 stars twinkling:

Anonymous,  12/25/2008 09:06:00 PM  

"ang happy!" as how S puts it. im happy that you're happy. :) and i have to agree with number 4. i hope we could strengthen the friendship even more this coming 2009. even if P's leaving...:| thank you ria for all the adventures and misadventures. hehe. :)

Anonymous,  12/27/2008 01:19:00 PM  

Our inclusion to your list really makes the whole JTRAPS experience a friendship worth nurturing. THANK YOU AS WELL!


(And yes, your exagerrated rianglish still annoys the heck out of me, LOL!)

Ria 12/30/2008 10:12:00 PM  

J: I do it just for that hehehe :-)

T: mwah. that's it pancit!!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP