ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

March 18, 2010

Summertime is here!!!

It's official: summer is here!!! Teacher is on break for the next few weeks (until summer classes start, that is) so hopefully I can catch up on blogging and update my too many sites hehe! Much as I love blogging and enjoy writing a lot, my offline work has to take precedence over blogging a lot of times :-( not complaining though. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can learn how to juggle it better so I can have a better work-life-blog balance.

In any case, let me invite you to check out my other blogs:

Teacher Ria's TheAccidentalTeacher.com
My food blog www.onadietdaw.blogspot.com
Ironically, my blog about dieting www.fatgirlnomore.com
and my mixed bag review blog www.yapatoots.com

did I forget anything else?

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP