ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

March 19, 2010

Get some Gorgeousness from Earthlingorgeous :-)

Wanna win $100 and lots of fab prizes? I sure do! I'm glad I finally was able to sit down in front of my computer and work on my entry for Earth's 2nd Blogversary and Thanksgiving Treat!

I first met Earth in person last April 2009 after she had so graciously supported my Autism Awareness project which I had done for my birthday. I remember we met up in Jollibee in Farmer's Market so I could deliver to her the baller bands she pledged for. I met her daughter Tasha too for the first time then. It was because of my search for a project to support for my birthday that I came across her blog and became a regular visitor of it. Her post on being Angels for Autism has been one of the most influential posts for me, hence it's very close to my heart.



 Prior to that, she was just an online friend who I admired because of her fun and interesting posts and comments in Plurk, although at times she can be rather controversial! Little did I know that she'd end up as one of the blogger friends I always get to hang out with in various events and someone I can always rely on for support when it comes to blogging.

I always enjoy reading her rants and raves about everything that happens to her, as well as the events she attends. What I'd like to see more of, perhaps, is more of how she deals with, copes and manages life as a mom to Tasha, as well as her continued journey through parenting a child with autism.


The Earthlingorgeous Blogversary and Thanksgiving treat contest is sponsored and supported by the following:

1. Eastwood City
2. Geiser Maclang
3. Ogilvy
4. Avon Philippines
5. Neutrogena
6. 20th Century Fox
7. Strategic Edge Marketing

and also the blogging community, namely:

1. TheStrugglingBlogger.com
2. Jenaisleonline.com
3. Badudets.com
4. Christian Homeschooler.info
5. Pinayads.com
6. Brownpinay.com
7. Online Money Making Experience.com
8. Kevin Ray Chua.com
9. The Accidental Teacher.com
10. Mommy Journey.com
11. Pinaymom.org
12. Newsbreakonline.com
13. LivinglifetodFullest . blogspot.com
14. Fabrecessionista.com
15. Angelic-melody.net
16. Luvspot.net
17. Barbie-doll.co.cc
18. Eleanormordenoaguilar.blogspot.com
19. Morefoodadventures.blogspot.com
20. Darling Aguilar.com
21. MommyDharlz.info
22. Eleanoraguilar.com
23. Honeysweet Learning Center.info
24. Torquoisethespian.blogspot.com
25. Neonila-aperfectworld.blogspot.com
26. Matakaw-Ako.com
27. Travelwithmarie.blogspot.com
28. WordyLiz.com
29. Liezl-read-write.blogspot.com
30. Marriage and Beyond.com
31. KikayCorner.net
32. Fedhz.com
33. Heartrandom.com
34. Pinaymom.org
35. Jay-elx.blogspot.com
36. Mizhelle.blogspot.com
37. Upnowandwhatsnext.blogspot.com
38. Pinaysinglemommy.com
39. Melandriaromeroo.net
40. Bloggingfromhome.com
41. So-magical.co.cc
42. Projectlightning.com
43. 7107reasons.com
44. I Heart Contest.com
45. Oh So Random.info
46. HealthySingleMommy.com
47. Supladita.net
48. Kissmemwah.net
49. Maldita.us
50. SurvivingAutism.net
51. Yapatoots.com
52. Mike Mamaril.com
53. JoeyMd.com
54. Tsinay.com
55. Practicaltipsandmore.com
56. The-Working-Mom.blogspot.com
57. SexyPinayBody.com
58. MyCameraSexy.com
59. ReviewsPehpot.com
60. PinayHome.com
61. Chuchieshideaway
62. PlacesIHaveBeen21.blogspot.com
63. OnADietDaw.blogspot.com

Both the main and the side CONTEST DEADLINE is on MARCH 21, 2010, Sunday!

2 stars twinkling:

Roy 4/10/2010 08:25:00 PM  

Hi Ria!

This is Roy, The Struggling Blogger.

Congratulations for being one of the winners in Earthlingorgeous' contest!

Being one of the sponsors, I was informed by Earth that I owe 1,000 EC credits. So I will be sending them to your EC account now.

Again, congratulations!

Roy 4/10/2010 08:31:00 PM  

1,000 EC credits sent!

Congratulations!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP