ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

February 16, 2010

I got my Cats Ticket!!!

I got my ticket for the play Cats! I was really hoping to catch the world renowned Broadway play when it comes to Manila this year. However, tickets were kinda pricey. I had to settle for the cheaper seats but it definitely isn't the best seat in the house. Nonetheless I'm quite excited to see it come August 1. Another show I would really like to catch one day is Cirque de Soleil. It will actually be running from February to May this year at the Beacon Theatre and I know you can get affordable Beacon Theatre Tickets online.

There are also a lot of exciting concerts and events to watch out for. Here in Manila, Paramore will be performing soon at the (if I'm not mistaken) Araneta Coliseum. Tickets are available already and I know there are some promos for free tickets too. Prudential Center Tickets are also available for concerts by Taylor Swift, Daughtry and Alicia Keys.

For sports fans, there are also New York Rangers Tickets available online already. I am not a big sports fan but I'd sure love to see a hockey game or even a football game live. I've only seen the local basketball games and college soccer competitions live and the excitement of being in the actual venue is very different from watching on television.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP