ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

May 9, 2010

Schoolhouse Cleanup

One of the hardest things to do in terms of getting ready for an upcoming school year is updating the equipment and cleaning up the school grounds, especially when you have a limited budget to work with. In our school, one other problem we have to contend with is that since we are renting the building, we cannot just do structural repairs such as changing the roofing or taking down a wall without the permission of the owner.

If I could, I would really want to explore flooring solutions for our covered playground area because I truly detest the cemented area where the kids play

 Even though our playground looks nice, that particular area worries me because of it's accident potential. We also have an area near my classroom that has a pebble wash flooring which I want to do something about, such epoxy slip-proof flooring just like what I saw in the flooring solutions melbourne site. I think this may make our school even safer for our kids.

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP