ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

March 25, 2009

Summer Tripping.

There is no doubt summer has arrived...the heat, humidity and the sticky breeze we feel everyday is but a reminder that it's time to go out of town. As I said in my last post, I was lucky enough to go on a little weekend, but there's a whole summer still ahead!

This got me to thinking: putting financial considerations aside, where would I go for the summer? Lately Sago of letsgosago.net has been sharing news about Sagada, and while this is an exciting and truly cool (pun intended) place to go for the summer, it wouldn't make my list. However, as I browsed his playground, I got to thinking...I should go to somewhere I've never been yet. If you had asked me to name 3 places I would like to go for summer before blog hopping, I would have answered Bora, Laiya and Baguio in a heartbeat. Why? Not only are these gorgeous and wonderful places to go, but because they are familiar already. With that, I'm sure I will have a good time.

However, inspired by Sago's adventures, I decided that for my next Project 3 things, I will list 3 places in the Philippines I'd like to go to but have not been yet.

1. Caramoan. My cousin has been telling me about the nice developments in the island, particularly Gota Beach, which, if I'm not mistaken, is where Survivor! France was taped. Because she is affiliated with CWC, she keeps pushing me to go visit them and take a trip to both CWC and Gota. Hmmm...very nice!!! I'd love to try that spelunking thing that my friend was talking about too.

2. El Nido. Pristine beaches, gorgeous sunsets, need I say more?!? Oh, and the fact that this was featured in an episode in the Amazing Race doesn't hurt either.

3. Cebu. Though I have family who own property in Cebu, I've never been. Well, at least not as an adult...as a little child perhaps, so I guess that doesn't count. After all, I don't remember anything about the place. I choose Cebu as the third spot in my list because not only does it have the beach requirement for me (hehe!) but there are a lot of other places to see and things to do in the city. Plus of course really good food!!!

If you could go anywhere this Summer, without worrying about the money needed for it, where would you go and why!?!



4 stars twinkling:

Jon Uy 3/26/2009 01:28:00 AM  

awww...touched naman si Sago. :) Thanks!

traveling is liberating; plus you get to see the greatness of God through His creations. :)

Search mo lng ung top3 destinations mo sa search box sa LetsGoSago.net , may articles related lahat jan sa 3. :)

earthlingorgeous 3/26/2009 10:50:00 AM  

I'm such a travel junkie, I even have my travel blog that I haven't been updating much because the pictures I took overwhelms me.

I am planning to go to Batanes! I saw the movie and the place is breath-taking. Sagada is a bit too much for me nakakapagod ayaw ko magpagod ahahahaha! But I will take the Mt. Pinatubo trek too and yes to Dakak that just re-opened.

Earthlingorgeous

Ria 3/26/2009 01:20:00 PM  

Sago: I've read the one about Cebu but not the El Nido. I'll check it out.


Earth: what's in Batanes??? People have talked about it but I havent really looked into it!

Anonymous,  3/29/2009 12:44:00 PM  

Mababaw lang kaligayahan ko:

1. Baguio (oo na, loser na kung loser, LOL!)
2. Sagada
3. Palawan I guess.

~ jennai

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP