ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 5, 2008

Three Cheers for Teachers!

Before the day ends, let me greet all my fellow teachers out there a HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!! I know firsthand how often thankless and tiring our jobs can get, so in behalf of all students out there (as I was once was) here is a BIG THANK YOU for....

being patient....
caring....
taking the time to go the extra mile...
trying so hard....
never giving up!

There is still so much to be thankful for, I'm sure, but there will never be enough I can say to show all you teachers how much you make a difference in the world.

Before I end, I'd like to share this message I received.

Doctors?
-save lives
Engineers?
-bridge islands
Lawyers?
-defends you honor
TV Journalists?
-reveal the truth
TEACHERS?
-made them all.
Thank you for being one!

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP