ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

June 30, 2010

Eclipse Opens Today!!!!

Though I am not a big Twilight Fan, I can't help but get into the whole Twilight Fever whenever it comes up. Last night I got to catch an advanced screening of the latest installment of the series, Eclipse. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it a lot :-) There were a lot of cheesy, funny, and kilig moments that any viewer would enjoy, particularly the female audiences :-)

Two of my favorite lines: (without spoiling anything!)
"You have to admit, I'm hotter than you!" Jacob to Edward
"Jacob....stay!" Bella to Jacob

cute huh? ;-)

1 stars twinkling:

MerryCherry 7/13/2010 07:24:00 PM  

Bella is a major flirt!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP