ss_blog_claim=946fd2ecbe1cfcbd289b48e0310de21c

October 30, 2005

Welcome to Dreamland!

So much for "friendster blogging is enough for me" hehehe...i guess to many dreams, to many gripes, so much to say, no one to listen kinda got the better of me! or so i thought. in the past few months i've put my heart, mind and soul on display on my account not really realizing how far and beyond it goes. sure i knew my friends read it but it wasn't till my co-workers and old classmates commented that it either inspired them, made them laugh, and yes, even infuriated them that i realized other people did read it. anyway, to make a long story short, it made me remember a childhood dream i had: to be a writer. sure this isn't the new york times bestseller list, but you'll never know!

So to you who dares, welcome to dreamland. Don't worry...no nightmares here ;-)

0 stars twinkling:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Watch Pacquiao Vs Clottey Live Streaming and Watch Pacquiao vs Clottey's video live stream

Back to TOP